Sweakers® help children and seniors to never slip again. Wearing Sweakers® can prevent falling and injuries. Sweakers® are safe and put people at ease around pools.
- high technology non-slip material
- open toes for optimal balance and grip
- comfortable and easy to wear
- light weight
- anti-bacterial and hygienic, so odour free
- quick drying
- durable and washable
- and last but not least, cool, fashionable and colourful
In this video you can see the best way to measure your child's feet. Please remember to measure both feet, it's best to do it in the afternoon or evening. Remember that one size on average is 7mm. We don't recommend buying shoes that are bigger by more than one size. However for winter shoes we recommend you have 7-9mm in size group 20-25 and 1-1.5cm in the size group 26-31.